The Health Leadership Award of 2015
At March 2015 Earth’s Promise won the Health Leadership Ribbon which was given for the first time at the Yearly Conference of Community Health.
The ribbon was given based upon these criterion:
1. An organization that is able to create continuous activities for a long period of time.
2. An activity that it’s value returns to the community in which / where it operates.
3. A project that develops and grows throughout its existance.
4. Harnessing weakened communities into an empowering project or activity.
5. Promotion of policy at the municipal level.
The Environmental Award of the Negev
The Ministry of Environment, Beer Sheva Municipality, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, and NGO Negev Bar Kaima presented Earth’s Promise with the award at a ceremony in October 2015.
The Environmental Award of the Negev was presented to Earth’s Promise by a panel of judges represented by the bodies presenting the award. The Mayor Rubik Danilovitch was present at the award ceremony in addition to other esteemed guests. Earth’s Promise views the prize as an indication that we are heading in the right direction and an honor to receive recognition for our work in the field of urban environment.